Terms And Conditions
- The www.joygemvipclub.com website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the "Company", “us” or "we") and provides information regarding the promotional offers (the “Promotions”) offered to players who have qualified as VIPs on any of the following websites www.winkbingo.com, www.888ladies.com, www.tatsybingo.com, www.redbusbingo.com, www.poshbingo.com, www.bingostreet.com, www.bingoloft.com and www.bingoappy.com (collectively the “Bingo Websites”). PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING A PROMOTION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you play or register an account in the United Kingdom (“UK”) on any of the Bingo Websites, the contracting party with respect to the Terms and Conditions (as defined below) shall be 888 UK Limited, a company within the same corporate group as Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited. In such case any reference in the Terms and Conditions to the “Company” “us” or “we” shall be read as a reference to 888 UK Limited and the additional terms set out under the heading “Players in the UK” shall also apply to you. 888 UK Limited is incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under the provisions of the UK Gambling Act 2005 for the purpose of operating and offering Internet gambling services including, but not limited to, bingo services. For more information regarding the license status of 888 UK Limited please see here.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you play in any EU member state except for states which you play on a local license, for example, in the UK (the "Applicable States") the contracting party with respect to the Terms and Conditions shall be Virtual Digital Services Limited. In such case any references in the Terms and Conditions to the “Company” “us” or “we” shall be read as a reference to Virtual Digital Services Limited. Virtual Digital Services Limited is incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and operates under the auspices of a Gibraltar gaming license for the purpose of operating and offering Internet gambling services including, but not limited to, bingo services.
- By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. When you use the Site you enter into a legally binding contract with the Company. The “General Provisions”, the "Bonus Policy", the “Promotion Terms and Conditions” and the "Responsible Gaming Policy" (all together the "Terms and Conditions"). In addition, the terms and conditions found on the www.winkbingo.com, www.888ladies.com, www.tatsybingo.com, www.redbusbingo.com, www.poshbingo.com, www.bingostreet.com, www.bingoloft.com and www.bingoappy.com will apply to you as applicable.
- The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, update and change any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and we will notify you of any such amendment, modification or change by publishing the new version of these Terms and Conditions on the relevant page of the Site. Any modified version of these Terms and Conditions will take effect 14 days after its publication on the Site or earlier if required by any applicable law, regulation or directive and your continued use of our services or software after the aforementioned period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms and Conditions. It remains your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the correct, current provisions of these Terms and Conditions and we advise you to check for updates on a regular basis.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, without your consent: (i) to any entity within the same corporate group as the Company; or (ii) in the event of a merger, sale of assets or other similar corporate transaction in which the Company may be involved in. You however may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in any Promotion offered on the Site is restricted to individuals who are VIP players on the applicable Bingo Website and who are of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides, you cannot participate in any Promotion under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age (“Legally of Age”). The Company reserves the right to request proof of age at any stage, to verify that persons not Legally of Age are not participating in the Promotions. The Company may terminate a person's account with the Bingo Websites and exclude a person from the Promotion(s) if proof of age is not provided by you or if the Company suspects that a person participating in a Promotion is not Legally of Age.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in any Promotion nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- You are only permitted to use the Site and participate in the Promotions for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access or use of the Promotions or this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Any participation in a Promotion is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- By participating in a Promotion you represent and warrant and affirm that: (i) you are of sound mind and you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions; and (ii) you are Legally of Age
- If you suspect that any player is cheating or abusing any Promotion, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All times that are published on this Site are local British times (GMT).
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your: (i) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) violation of any law or the rights of any third party; or (iii) acceptance of any prize or winnings.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Gibraltar and you irrevocably submit, for the benefit of the Company, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by, these Terms and Conditions or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Introduction, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any Promotion, bonus or special offer at any time including any terms and conditions thereof. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Promotion Terms and Conditions" section of the Site. It is your responsibility to review the Promotion Terms on a regular basis.
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Company may outsource any or all of the services it provides under these Terms and Conditions to third parties.
- The Promotions are open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in any Promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
- Persons located in the United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Gibraltar and Antigua are prohibited from participating in the Promotions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all trade mark rights and copyright) in the joygemvipclub brand (word and logo) (the “Brand”) and the Site's graphic user interface, content and look and feel vest in the Company, its affiliates or their respective licensors. Furthermore, the Site contains certain trademarks which are owned by the Company or its licensors ("Company Marks"). You agree that you will not display or use the Brand or the Site's graphic user interface, content or look and feel in any manner unless you have been given the Company’s prior written consent to do so. Moreover, you shall obtain no rights to the trade name joygemvipclub, the Company Marks, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using this Site and the material contained therein.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company, its affiliates or their respective directors, officers or employees shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party's, use of the Site or participation in any Promotion, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The Company, its affiliates or their respective group of companies or their respective directors, officers or employees shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Site or for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Site or via the Promotions.
- You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site or any Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Company for death or personal injury that is caused by the Company's negligence.
We give bonus offers on the Bingo Websites from time to time. These bonuses are subject to the following rules:
- Bonus Funds are (i) a cash bonus from deposits, (ii) cash from the redemption of bonus points, (iii) any other cash bonus that the player may receive from the Company through other Promotions. Please note that withdrawal restrictions may apply to any Bonus Funds.
- There are two types of Bonus Funds, one is for bingo games and the other is for Instant Games (“IG”) . All funds which are in the bingo bonus bankroll can be played on bingo games only and all funds which are in the IG bonus bankroll can be played on IG only. Please note that real funds will always be used before Bonus Funds and the balance of both will be displayed in each player’s My Account PC webpage /Mobile banking balloon. You may only cash out real funds, subject to the cashout policy, and may never cash out any Bonus Funds. Winnings generated from the Bonus Funds may become real balances as set out herein.
- Bonuses can be credited to either your bingo bonus bankroll, IG bonus bankroll or both, according to the applicable Promotion terms.
- Wagering requirements: Each of bingo games bonus and IG bonus has its own wagering requirements. For both, in order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise determined by the Company from time to time.
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions that apply to each type of bonus, you agree by accepting such terms to wager 2 the total amount of the bingo Bonus Funds, or (as applicable) X50 the total amount of IG Bonus Funds, or in case of deposit related bonus, to wager 2 the total of (the amount of the deposit + the amount of the relevant Bonus Funds) prior to cashing out.
- Please note that not all IG contributes the same to the wagering requirements. The following is a list of contributions for each individual game type:
Video Slots & Slots, Scratch cards
Blackjacks & Wheel of Light
For example: Wager £500 on Video Slots, only £450 (90%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Bingo and IG winnings: winnings generated as a result of bonus wagering will accumulate to the bingo bonus bankroll or to the IG bonus bankroll, as applicable, subject to the provisions set out herein. Once the wagering requirement for a specific bingo bonus or IG bonus has been completed, the relevant winnings will then be transferred to your real money bankroll. If you fail to meet our wagering requirements at the time of cash-out, then you will forfeit all your Bonus Funds and any related winnings which have accrued to your bingo bonus bankroll or IG bonus bankroll.
- All Promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion−specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- In the event that the Company has reasonable suspicion that a user is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus, offer or other Promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus, offer or Promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently (regardless of any subsequent marketing offers which you may receive), or terminate that user's access to the games on the relevant Bingo Website (the “Games”) and/or block that user's account and confiscate funds therein including any winnings howsoever generated (whether through real funds or Bonus Funds) and any requested cashouts. Such abuse or lack of good faith shall include but not be limited to: (i) irregular wagering patterns in order to meet the wagering requirements or circumvent system priorities; (ii) irregular use of multiple accounts (iii) wagering large amounts of the bonus in a single round; and (iv) low-risk wagering.
- In the event that the Company has reasonable suspicion that you have been taking unfair advantage of the Company's bonuses or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a Promotion offered on any of the websites owned and/or operated by the Company which includes but is not limited to the Site, then the Company shall have the right to block or terminate your accounts with the Company and in such circumstances, the Company shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your account/s or pay any cashouts.
- Re-Deposit Bonus: In the event we offer you a re-deposit bonus (as we may determine from time to time), the following shall apply. The regular re−deposit bonus percentage will be determined by us from time to time and may vary for each deposit you make.
- The Company reserves the right to decrease or deny you any deposit bonus offer when you deposit through selected payment methods and/or deposit from selected countries.
- Only one first deposit bonus will be issued per customer. Multiple accounts will not qualify for additional first deposit bonus or the re−deposit bonus.
- The Company may offer from time to time more than one first deposit bonus or re-deposit bonus. In such event, the Company in its sole discretion will determine which bonus you will be eligible for and you hereby waive any claims or demands that you may have against the Company in relation to this matter, including but not limited to, to the difference in value between the applicable bonuses.
- Subject always to the Terms and Conditions, winnings that result from purchases of bingo cards or playing IG with Bonus Funds and have met the applicable wagering requirements may be cashed out of the player's account has previously been funded with a cash deposit, or limited to the maximum winning amount defined for a Non-Funded Account, as applicable.
- A Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. Any suspicious cash−ins, in which there may be cause for belief that less than the minimum wagering requirements were made during the claiming of a promotional offer, or for any other reasons at the discretion of the Company, will be audited before being processed.
Promotion Terms & conditions
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to all Promotions whether sent in correspondence (for example emails, SMS, computer pop-ups and letters) (each a "Promotion Correspondence") or published via on the Site (each an "On-line Promotion").
- The Promotions may take the form of bonus offers (whether for real cash or some other type of bonus or incentive), prize draws, competitions, contests or other form of Promotion. All such Promotions are subject to these general promotion terms and conditions, our Bonus Policy, any rules set out in Promotion Correspondence and the specific rules found on the information pages of the individual promotions also made accessible on the Site (together the "Promotion Terms").
- You should check the Promotion Terms before participating in any Promotion as by participating in a Promotion you accept and agree to be legally bound by such terms.
- Any complimentary bonus (whether real money bonuses, bonus points or some other form of incentive) credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify VIPs from certain countries from participating in any Promotion. Among the countries whose players are disqualified from Promotions are those blacklisted in our "Restricted Countries" section of the Site.
- In the event that the Company reasonably suspects that a user of the Company's service has abused, is abusing or is attempting to abuse a bonus or other Promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or Promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to any Game and/or block that user's account.
- The Company's decision with respect to all matters relating to the Promotions is final and binding.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Correspondence or an On-line Promotion, a Promotion is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of recipient then the offer is null and void.
- To be eligible to participate in any Promotion, you must be a "Qualifying Player" i.e. you must:
(a) be 18 years of age or older;
(b) be legally entitled to use our services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
(c) unless the applicable specific Promotion Terms indicate that a "no purchase necessary" route is available and subject to any provisions herein, have successfully completed registration on our Site for the relevant service and opened a real money player account in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
(d) satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant sections of our Promotion Terms in respect of certain general categories of the Promotion and in the applicable specific promotional terms; and
(e) not be an Unauthorized Person (as defined below).
- To participate in any of our Promotions, you should follow the instructions set out in the relevant Promotion Correspondence, on the individual web landing page for that Promotion and, where appropriate, the applicable specific Promotion Terms. Where the Promotion Correspondence or landing page indicates that no purchase or deposit is necessary to participate in the Promotion, you may participate by sending an email to any address there specified.
- Officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of the Company or any of its subsidiaries, parent or associated companies, or any of its or their respective suppliers or vendors (including advertising, printing and publicity agencies) or any officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of any entity connected with any Promotion, or relatives of any of the foregoing persons (collectively, "Unauthorised Persons") are not permitted to participate in any Promotion. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms, "relative" shall include, but not be limited to, a spouse, partner, child or sibling of an Unauthorised Person and any person residing in the same household as an Unauthorised Person.
- Your participation in any Promotion is voluntary. You have the choice to decline to participate in any Promotion by simply ignoring the relevant Promotion Correspondence or publication. If the Promotion is automatic and you are unable to voluntarily elect not to participate you may contact our support helpline on email@example.com and request not to be a party to the Promotion.
Promotions and Prizes
- Qualifying Players who win a prize as the result of any Promotion (each, respectively, a "Winner" and a "Prize") must accept the relevant Prize "as is" and there is no right to a cash alternative unless we, in our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the Prize). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any Prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. Prizes will be drawn at random.
- All Prizes will be drawn by the time or within the timeframe specified in the applicable specific promotional terms and, unless otherwise indicated there, a cash Prize will be paid into the account of the Winner.
- Where we arrange for a non-cash Prize to be delivered to you, the delivery may need to be signed for, but in all cases we reserve the right to require that a particular Prize is made available for collection only, including without limitation if such Prize is impractical or unduly costly to deliver. For a non-cash Prize, if you do not respond to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date which we have sent you an email alerting you of your win of a non-cash prize, we reserve the right to withdraw such prize and draw another Winner in place of the original Winner. The Company shall have no liability to the original Winner if they do not receive the non-cash Prize in such circumstances.
- We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winner is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the Winner is solely responsible for ensuring that she or he is entitled to receive any Prize) or if we have cause to disqualify the Winner. The Company shall have no liability to the original Winner if they do not receive the Prize in such circumstances.
- Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
- The Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant Prize and for any costs associated with the Prize. Where a Prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the Winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the Prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. The contract in relation to any such event, activity, holiday or service will be directly between the Winner and the relevant third party provider or organiser and we will not be a party to that contract or have any liability in relation to its performance or non-performance, which shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any Prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
- Our offering of a particular Prize implies no affiliation on our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser. Any photograph used to promote a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual Prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
- The Winner is solely responsible for all use made of the Prize. Except as expressly provided in these Promotion Terms, no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms are made, given or accepted by us and no other terms shall apply, as between us and any person, in relation to any Prize, including without limitation any terms as to suitably, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, or any other implied terms, all of which we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By accepting any Prize and/or winnings from the Company, Promotion Winners grant to the Company an irrevocable, exclusive and perpetual worldwide right and licence, to use their personal details, including but not limited to, full name, the city in which they live, photograph and likeness in any media, which includes but is not limited to TV, radio, magazines and the Internet in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company. Promotion Winners further agree to fully cooperate with the Company's representatives in such regard and without additional compensation except where required by law.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for any prize claims or entries to Promotions which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail.
- All prizes / Promotions are advertised as being in pounds sterling, however if your account is registered in Euros or US Dollars, or any other currency we may offer, then the prize or cash value will be paid to you in your currency. For example, if the advertised prize is £100 and your account is registered in US Dollars, then the prize you will receive will be $100.
These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms and Conditions and any translated version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
Players in the UK
If you play in the UK, the additional terms below (the “UK Terms”) shall apply. If there is any contradiction between the UK Terms and the other terms of the Terms and Conditions, the UK Terms will apply.
- In certain cases, 888 UK Limited may conclude Promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of the advertised period or may prolong the period of a Promotion, bonus or special offer usually due to abuse, limited up-take of the offer or error.
- 888 UK Limited may alter the terms and conditions of Promotions, bonuses or special offers, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the 888 UK Limited’s control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.
- 888 UK Limited may cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation or otherwise where the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond 888 UK Limited’s control.
Last updated on 01/07/2019